Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My “Mac” Experience…Part 1

Let’s get something straight. I’m a PC girl through and through. However being the good Geek that I am, I realize that sometimes it’s good to branch out. Not to mention, I would like to be able to service Macs as well as PC’s. With that in mind, I logged onto the BestBuy website and found myself a powerful and aesthetically pleasing MacBook Pro. Do I need yet another computer? Not really; but I felt compelled to find out what all the fuss is about. I have friends who are Mac people and they swear by them and wouldn’t dream of going back to a PC. The super powerful and seemingly invincible Mac…and so that is why I almost ecstatically spent $1300 on another computer. Yes $1300!! Kind of pricey for my PC blood to say the least. I mean realistically you can spend $500 and get a pretty decent laptop albeit not a Mac. So I comforted myself with the knowledge that I am doing this for the good of my business. Anyway, off to BestBuy I drove for my new “toy”. I will end Part 1 here. Tune in tomorrow for part 2 J

No comments:

Post a Comment