Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

My “Mac” Experience…Part 4



 So yesterday we left off with my reinstalling the Mac OS several times before learning my lesson. Once I figured out what I was doing wrong, things progressed quite well. I downloaded and installed some cool and useful apps and now have a kick butt laptop to work with. But what you really want to know is the bottom line, right? Is the Mac that much better than the PC? In my humble opinion it comes down to personal preference. I’m not going to say I am so in love with it that I can’t imagine going back to my Windows PC. I’m an equal opportunity Geek. They are both powerful, useful machines. Much the way a parent can’t play favorites, I love them both for their unique qualities. If you are in a quandary and can’t decide which to go with, go to BestBuy and check them both out. Use the keyboard and touch pad, open and close programs and files and see what you think. Do a little more research. Decide what you are willing to spend. You will come to your own conclusion and you will designate yourself either a Mac or a PC person. Or maybe you are like me and will need to have one of each. J

No comments:

Post a Comment